Aspects of efficient and intelligent lighting!
- LED Lightings; Affordable, low power consumption, generates less heat, longer lifespan.
- Daylight sensors; Ability for lighting to automatically adjust itself to ambient lighting.
- Occupancy sensors; Ability to detect and activate lighting automatically when needed.
- Little computers inside lighting fixtures; collect, transmit and share date to a central command system.
- Lighting management system; provides an interface for people to command the lighting system and analyse data collected from the Lighting fixtures.
- Set the LEDs Lighting according to needs; Different kinds of lights can be linked to provide a communication network.
- Dimming function; catering a lower light level, saving more electricity when there is no one.
- Solar harvesting; using cheap limitless solar energy to power your low energy LED lighting and system.